Access Control Systems
Make your building more secure
Access control is a method of restricting access to areas of a building or information.
Access control is an alternative to using lock and key systems. It allows users to gain access via keyfob, swipe card, keypad, automatic timed access or via a security room.
The benefits for using access control include:
- No need to change locks onsite when users no longer need keys to access buildings/areas.
- If a user loses access to their card or leaves a workplace then credentials can easily be updated to reflect changes.
- Denying entry to unauthorised visitors.
- Minimising theft and trespassing.
- Allowing companies to have full control of what information/areas their employees can access
- Having a record of when and who has gained access to information/area.